I've been a fan of Tony Gwynn since I was a kid. Since his retirement we (Sandy, Kirt, Karen & I) had talked about making a trip to Cooperstown to see Tony get inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. Earlier this year it was announced that he was accepted, along with Cal Ripken Jr (one of Karen's heroes). So we've been making our talk a reality.
Kirt & Karen make a trip to up-state New York nearly every year to visit family and have even been to the BHoF. Sandy has also made one trip to New York City while a teenager. I myself have never been to NY. Instead of just going to Cooperstown, Sandy & I have decided to spend a few days in NYC.
This blog will be my journal and reference space for the planning of the trip and documention of events after our return.
No comments:
Post a Comment